Wednesday, May 30, 2007

John Robbins blogged me!

John Robbins, the author of the must read book 'Debugging .NET 2.0 Applications', blogged me in his latest post :-)

I was very excited to read, that he considered my blog as 'excellent'. But I must say, that I have a different understanding about this adjective.

First I must say that Johns book is 'excellent' and every developer should read it, beacuse it's not just about fixing what is already broken, it's very focused on avoiding errors in the first place.

Secondly, if you want to read an 'excellent' blog about windbg goto Tess. This blog is 'excellent'.

Finally this might be a matter of culture. I think my blog is something away from 'excellent', but I hope some day I get near to it. I'm a european and we seem to have a different scale ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JR mentioned! You deserve an applause. I've subscribed you since I saw JR's post.

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you have list of good books to share?

Volker von Einem said...

Thanks!
For the books and stuff just have a look at the References of this post: http://voneinem-windbg.blogspot.com/2007/03/creating-and-analyzing-minidumps-in-net.html

Anonymous said...

Volker,

Your blog is 'excellent' because you made me go "interesting!" and "cool!" numerous times. To me, that's excellent, in the European sense. As for Tess... Wow. Someday I hope to be as good as she is. I'm her biggest fanboi! :)

John Robbins - Wintellect